Paper Series on Corporate Design
2009Edited by Allen White.
- Beyond the Crisis: Policies to Foster Long-Termism in Financial Markets
Rebecca Darr and Judith Samuelson
- Toward a Bretton Woods II: Aligning a New Global Financial Architecture with Sustainable Development
- Tomorrow’s Owners: Stewardship of Tomorrow’s Company
- The Origins and Costs of Short-Term Management
- Not Just for Profit: Emerging Alternatives to the Shareholder-Centric Model
- Markets at Risk: The Limits of Modern Portfolio Theory
- How Should the Economy be Regulated?
- Work and Well-being